Saturday, September 12, 2009

Bon Bons

My mum always used to joke about watching soap operas and eating bon bons while I was at school. I never knew what a bon bon was--until now. Now I know why this used to be her fantasy. Yum.


1 1/2 c. rice krispies
1 1/4 c. peanut butter (smooth)
1 c. graham cracker crumbs (process them in a blender/ food processor or buy the pre-smashed kind; they need to be very fine)
1/2 c. powdered sugar
dark chocolate to melt and dip bon bons in

Get Cookin'

Mix cereal, peanut butter, graham cracker crumbs and powdered sugar together. Refrigerate as long as possible (min. one hour).

Shape mixture into small, round balls. I used a round tablespoon to do this. Tip: spray with cooking oil before so they don't stick.


Melt the chocolate in a double broiler and dip each ball. Place on wax and refrigerate for another hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment